Freitag, 9. September 2011

Who am I and why


I am writing this blog because I want to share my adventures and experiences with people all over the world. I was born in 1963 and my parents raised me very free concerning sexuality. It was always normal to see them naked and have sex in front of me. There also came a time when I was not only watching. It took me a long time to figure out that this wasn't normal for most people. The consequences:

I am a total SLUT!

I love sex. I enjoy getting fucked. I like being hit on by men and women. Being treated like a piece of meat, being groped by one or more people – i love it! And if there is an audience I turn into a total whore. I try everything at least once, and most of what i tried was great.

I am divorced, after getting married at 31. My ex lived the same lifestyle as me and enjoyed sharing me with others. I had the freedom to do what i wanted, I only had to describe my adventures afterwards. Most of the times it got him so horny he ravaged me.

We were married for almost 13 years, happily in my opinion, when I made the mistake to bring home a young Hairdresser to play with us. She was a hot young thing, 22 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall without High Heels, legs with no end, a tight hard ass and 34 D tits to die for. Combine that with long black hair. The type of woman that makes cocks stand up hard and lets my juices run down my legs. I brought her home one friday night as a surprise and my ex wanted to fuck her immediately. We had a lt of fun with her, she turned out to be a real pig, she let us do a lot to her, but the best was when my ex fucked her in the ass from behind and I licked her juicy cunt, while she fingered and licked me. It was a great night.

Unfortunately my husband fell in love with her, and after about six months he left me for her. After a mean war of roses, which I so won, he moved with her into her new apartment, which he bought, and thought he would be happy for the rest of his life. He also bought her a car and her own salon. As luck would have it, he lost his job, and after a month the money grabbing whore was also nowhere to be found. Karma's a bitch.

That much for my background. I think in the future I will mostly share my sexual adventures on this blog. Recent and from the past, depends how exciting my life is at that moment. If you have questions, just ask.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Can I just say that your Ex was an idiot? Giving up on the chance to have 2 sexy women at once to just have one... how is that at all sane.

    Ah well. You're a stunningly attractive lady, I look forward to reading your stories.

    AntwortenLöschen