Freitag, 9. September 2011

Gardenparty


A few months ago I was at a garden party of a few good friends. There were about 50 people present in all age groups. I had a short, tight summer dress and of course my beloved high heels. I avoided bra and panties as I love feeling a light breeze on my smooth pussy. I just talked with the hosts, when a young man caught my eye. HE was in his mid 20s, well trained, brown eyes, black hair, the mediterranean type. The evening was saved. He stared intensely at me the next few minutes, and undressed me with his eyes, I looked back at him and smiled. Then he took up his courage and came over with a glass of champagne. He introduced himself, we'll call him Markus for now, and we talked. I gave him all the signals, deep look into the eyes, light touches here and there, compliments to his appearance, etc. When he gave me the third glass of champagne, I asked if he wanted to get me drunk?

“And if so?”
“Don't underestimate me...”

He looked into my eyes, took my hand and walked with me a few blocks to another garden. He pulled me to him, and I soon had his tongue down my throat.
He knew what he wanted. Just how I like it. His hands went down my spine to my ass. He began to knead it like dough. We went behind a shag and he took my hand and placed it onto his cock. Was not bad what I felt there. I began to stroke it, and pulled him out. Nice shaved and 19cm round. Not bad. He pushed me down and I started to blow him. Very gentle with my tongue on his foreskin, and then I sucked him deeper and deeper until finally I started to gag. He began to breathe harder and then took my head in both hands and began to fuck my mouth. I love that so much. It was hard for me to breathe, my eyes started tearing up, but I was wet like a waterfall. Then he started with dirty talk, he said I was the whore he'd been looking for, what a pig I was for blowing a complete stranger, etc.
I just held onto his ass while he fucked my mouth like there was no tomorrow.
With my other hand I played on my clit. He was silent and I knew what had to come. I quickly shoved my little finger in his asshole and he was like a fountain, I could not swallow all of it and some oozed out of my mouth and landed on my dress.

After he came, he just said what a horny bitch I was. I could only agree with him. Now it was my turn. He went on to his knees and put my leg over his shoulder as I leaned on the wall of the shag, his tongue found my clit and he immediately began to suck. He ran his tongue again and again deep into my dripping cunt and played with my piercings. He pulled on my lips with his mouth and licked my slit. I was in heaven, his finger penetrating deep into me. He fucked me hard with two fingers like he tried to ignite a fire by friction, and he succeeded. He really was gifted. After I went weak in the knees, in addition to the two fingers in my pussy, he pushed another one in my ass. I love that! I came for the first time, and I had to resist screaming like a banshee.

He then stood up and said it was now time for the main course. He turned m face to the wall, picked up my dress, took out my tits, and began to knead them like they were a pizzadough, he pulled my nipple piercings and twisted it. He was really rough, the way I like it. He started to spank my ass. He called me slut, whore, bitch and everything else in the book. Then it was time. I could feel his now hard cock at my cunt. Without much warning he rammed it inside me from behind while he clung to my tits. He was not careful or gentle. He fucked me relentlessly from behind. Then he began to pinch my nipples and slap my tits. I told him to be rougher and to make me his bitch. My hand was playing the whole time on my clit. I came really hard, but he was apparently not yet finished. Suddenly he pulled out his cock out of me and rammed it into my ass. Now I could not help but scream. It hurt pretty bad, but after a few more thrusts the pain became pure pleasure. I was just pure meat, I was his bitch. He fucked me mercilessly in the ass while he rammed me three fingers in my pussy and gave it a few hard whacks. I didn't care if anybody could hear us, I would've welcomed an audience. After about 15 minutes in which he has beaten my ass red, my nipples were almost torn off, he came with a few strong thrusts into my ass. I love the feeling when I feel the juice in me or on me. When he finished, he pulled his cock out of me, shoved it in my face and I licked it clean. He got dressed and left.

I lay still for a few minutes to catch my breath, then cleaned up a bit, and went back to the party. A few people have looked at me funny, and some were grinning, I did not care, I just had a lot more fun than any of them.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen