Freitag, 9. September 2011

Bar Fuck


When I go out I always dress very provocative. Short skirt, high heels and transparent or low-cut top is a must. I like it when men and women look at me and think "what a slut." I enjoy the attention.

The last time I went out dressed like that with a girlfriend, a young man of perhaps 22 invited me for a cocktail. He flirted shamelessly with me, gave me compliments, I got into on it. I patted his leg, maybe even a little higher and less than ten minutes after we had met us, we headed for the restrooms. He started kissing me, but I immediately wanted more. I sat down on the toilet, pulled down his pants and sucked his cock down my thorat. His cock was already at half mast and with my tongue and my fingers I got him hard in no time. He pulled me up on my legs, turned mearound and rammed his cock from behind into my dripping cunt. It was glorious. He took no mercy, I was just a wet hole for him. He fucked me hard, and spanked my ass till it was sore. I moaned like a bitch in heat, I'm sure they have heard me out in the bar. I did not care. I was just horny flesh. After a few minutes, he warned me he would cum, I turn around and swallowed his dick down my throat. He clings on to my head and pushes hard. After a few thrustshe starts cumming and he spurts his sperm directly down my throat and into my stomach.

I lay me back against the wall, he pulls his pants up, and leaves. After a few minutes I get up and go back into the bar, the looks of the people were great, everyone knew that I just took a stranger who could've been easily my sons age to the toilet and let him fuck me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen