Freitag, 9. September 2011

Parking Lot


From time to time I go to well known parking lots. Especially now during the summer evenings when it is still nice and warm, and you can still have fun out there. The last time was a few weeks ago. I put on my short leather skirt, black stockings, a tight, transparent and low-cut top. No bra and panties. My nipple rings were clearly showing.

It was just dark when I made my way. No sooner had I arrived, I stood a little off to the other cars, so no "normal" people would see me. I waited a little, smoked a cigarette, and then sat down on the passenger seat. I lowered it as far as it went back. Then I turned on the light inside. Who ever visits on such lot knows that as an invitation.

I only played a bit around with my breasts, pulling on the rings by the material, and the first spectator came over. The windows were closed, so he could not get to me. It was a rather scruffy mid-forties guy. I made my nipples nice and hard, and then concentrated on my thighs and my fingers slowly pushed my skirt higher and higher until my bare pussy with its rings appeared. I was already pretty wet and horny. Luckily I sat on a towel. Meanwhile, other voyeurs had gathered, including a relatively young couple, I guess around mid 20s. He looked quite good, she had a few pounds too much, but nice big tits.

I continued with my show, I pulled apart my labia on the rings, and shoved two fingers into my cunt. I fucked it slowly at first to build some tension, and then harder and faster. A few of the men had taken their cocks out and jerked it shamelessly. I got my tits out of the top and pulled on my nipples. My cuntjuices were flowing. I hit my pussy with my flat hand and the juice squirted. The first guy started to cum, he squirted everything on my window. Before all of their delicious juice was wasted on my car I quickly opened the window. I heard her comments about what a horny slut I was, a whore, etc. Then the next guy came. I kept my face out the window and let him blow his load on my face. This pushed the other three men over the edge. The came on my face as well.

The couple must have moved in the meantime for his own pleasure, but I hope I meet them again, they seemed willing to do some nasty things.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen