Freitag, 9. September 2011

Cab Ride


I was 19, so it's a while ago, when one very late evening, early morning I wanted to go home after a night out. I had ordered a taxi. I stepped into one with a slightly older gentlemen as a driver, and we drove off. It was halfway when I realised i did not have enough money with me.

When I told the taxi driver he was somewhat upset. He called me a stupid cow, silly goose, etc. As we drove along the road, he stopped at a forest road and thought I would have to walk the rest. It was December, freezing cold, I had only a mini-skirt, high heels and a thin shirt under my jacket on. I begged him not to leave me there me, and I would do anything.

This was probably my first mistake.

He grabbed me between the legs, fingering my pussy. As so often I was not wearing panties, and he grinned at me greasy. He groped my tits and said he knew how I could pay for the trip. I knew exactly what he wanted, I lost my virginity at 12. He opened his pants and pushed my head towards his cock. Not a very nice one, not very big, but yet very smelly. He said just blow me now. I opened my mouth and sucked his still limp cock. His rancid taste was disgusting. He pushed my head down deeper and deeper until I felt his cock growing in my throat. He took my head and began to fuck me in my mouth. He called me a whore and bitch and slut.

Then I started to enjoy it.

Before he could cum, he opened the door, pulled me out and leaned me over the hood. The cold hit my now soaking wet pussy like lightning. He lifted my skirt and rammed his stiff dick in my pussy. What a great feeling. For the equivalent of a few Euros I was fucked by a complete stranger on the street. He began to moan and kneaded my tits as if he hadn't had sex for years. His thrusts were getting harder, I thought he would tear me apart. But I became hornier and hornier horny, I yelled at him. "Give it to me hard, fuck your little whore! Use me! "That probably gave him the rest, with a few violent thrusts he spurted his cum into my sore pussy. With a slap on my ass, he just said we were even. He offered me a cigarette, and he drove me home.

In the next few years, I never paid for a taxi.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen