Freitag, 9. September 2011

New Neighbor


About three years ago, my computer crashed. It was late Friday afternoon. So what to do. I called my neighbor, whom I had always had my eye on. He had moved into the neighborhood with his wife a few weeks ago. They were probably not married too long. A pair of teachers. She was teaching English and German, and he geography and geography. And he was the gym teacher. A very well-trained young men

So I called him, and he said he would come over. I wore a short black leather skirt, a transparent blouse, high heels, and otherwise just a smile. My nipple piercings were clearly showing.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and I opened it. He was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. He looked me over from top to bottom, and I had a feeling he liked what he saw. He then asked what the problem with my computer was. It was no big deal because after a short time it was working again. I offered him some coffee and we sat in the living room.

As new neighbors, I naturally wanted to know everything about him, and I sat across from him every now and then my legs parting a bit. If he was not blind, he could always see my naked, wet and ringed cunt. He told me him and his wife had been together since school. I asked if he had never been with someone else. He said no. I said he missed out. He grinned at me, and said he had been warned about me. I must have a certain reputation. I've also worked hard for it.

"But you're still coming over?"

"I wanted to see it with my own eyes"

"And do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes"

I got up, walked over to him and went down on my knees. I stroked his legs and my fingers found their way to his cock. Even semi-hard a decent size. I took out his cock and slid my lips over it. He was shaved. I love that on men - and women. He got harder with every stroke until I could push it down my throat. He did nothing, just let me do all the work. His breathing became faster and I looked him straight in the eye. Deeper and deeper and faster, I took his hard dick into my mouth, I fucked him with my mouth. He said he was cumming. The first batch went into my face the rest into my open mouth. I let it run down my face and it was dripping on my shirt and into my cleavage. I licked him clean, and stood up.

I turned around, and undressed. Then I turned around so he could see me in all my glory. He stared at my pussy and my tits with the rings in my nipples. I went back to my chair, sat down and spread my thighs. He could see my wet cunt. I started to play with myself. I pulled on my nipples, licked my lips and fingered my pussy. First I fucked myself with a finger until finally four. He just stared at me and wanted to start to jerk. I just meant he should not touch himself, that cock was now mineo me. His cock started to grow again, I continued fucking me with my hand until I pushed a finger into my ass.

And then there was no stopping him, and he almost threw himself on me.

He pulled my hand away and shoved his spear into my pussy. What an awesome feeling, he was gentle or cared what I wanted, he rammed me like a wild bull, he thrust deeper and deeper into me. He said the neighbors were right, I was just a dirty whore, I enjoyed every word. He pinched my nipple until it hurt, and eventually he lost control almost completely, suddenly he slapped me on the left and right, he bit down on my tits until I thought he would tear them apart. Then he began to choke me. He seemed to have experience, because every time I blacked out, he released the hold. I was just horny, willing flesh. It seemed like ages, and all of a sudden he came.

I was almost passed out up on the chair while he put on his pants again, turned to me and thanked me for the hot fuck.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen